Deleting an NFL account is a no-brainer. If you want to close your NFL account permanently or delete the NFL account of another person, who is deceased or unavailable, read this article to get instructions on how to do that.
Follow the procedure below to delete your NFL account;
- Open the email app on your device.
- Proceed to compose a new email.
- In the recipient’s box, copy and paste (email@example.com).
- In the subject box, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY NFL ACCOUNT.“
- Compose an email stating a brief reason you wish to delete your account. You can also include your profile information, like the registered email address and username, to verify your identity.
- After you complete this, high the “Send” button.
The email will be sent to the NFL official support. After sending the email, an agent will get back to you, asking for some information if you have not provided them initially. This information will be used for verification purposes.
Please note that no agent will call to ask you for your NFL password. Your password is a personal credential that must not be shared with anyone. Agents usually ask for your NFL email address and username to verify your identity.
If they can verify your identity, your request will be processed. However, your account will not be deleted immediately, as this may take a while. Just keep in mind that you will receive an email from the support when the entire process is complete.
How Do You Delete a Team on NFL?
Deleting a team on NFL is a whole lot different from deleting your NFL account. By deleting your NFL account, you are erasing every saved data, including the teams you have created, your game progress, and your whole profile.
When you delete your NFL account, you can not recover it again. If you wish to continue using the gaming service, you will have to create a new account to do so. Your profile will be inaccessible once you delete your account.
However, you can delete a team on NFL if you wish to. You also leave a league you have joined initially by deleting your team. To delete a team on NFL, follow the procedure below;
- Go to the NFL official website on a desktop device.
- Sign in to your NFL account using the registered login credentials.
- When you log in, navigate to the “LEAGUE” tab.
- Open the tab and tap “League Notes.” You will find the League Notes below the big picture on the main league page of the screen.
- Select “Delete Team“.
How Do I Change My NFL Email Address?
If you want to update your information, such as the email address linked to your NFL account, you can do so within your account. In fact, you do not need to fill out any form or contact any agent to help you with that.
Please note that you can only do this using a web or device browser. To change your NFL email address, follow the simple steps below;
- Go to the NFL Game Pass home page and log in using your registered credentials.
- When you log in, tap the “Account” icon just to the top right of the screen. A drop-down menu will appear, showing some options.
- From the menu, tap “MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT.“
- On the new window, click “MODIFY.“
- You will not be able to change your email address on the Game Pass account so that you will be redirected to the NFL.com home page.
- On getting there, you will be prompted to sign in again using your registered credentials. If you face difficulty signing in, close the browser, reopen and repeat the process.
- You will be redirected to the page to edit your profile upon login. Tap “COMPLETE PROFILE“.
- Enter the new email address you wish to link to your NFL account and tap “SAVE.“
- After doing that, your email will be changed.
However, you will need to contact NFL Game Pass customer service, notifying them that you have changed your email address. When they receive your request, they will also update the information on your NFL Game Pass account.
To notify NFL Game Pass about changing your email address, copy and paste this link (https://support.nflgamepass.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new) into your browser. Go to the page and request that they update your details.
How Do I Change My NFL Username?
You might want to change your username for one or more reasons. Unfortunately, no NFL.com or NFL Game Pass feature allows users to change their usernames. You can only change your registered email address.
If you have forgotten your NFL username, hence the reason you wish to change it, it does not affect anything, at least for now. You can always log in to your Game Pass using the email address linked to your profile.
Does Deleting My NFL Account Cancel My Subscription?
No! Deleting your NFL account has nothing to do with canceling your subscription and vice versa. It is advisable that you cancel your subscription before you proceed to delete your NFL account to prevent future charges.
To cancel your NFL subscription, follow the procedure below;
- Log in to your NFL account.
- Go to your Account Settings.
- Navigate to “Manage Subscriptions“.
- Look for an active subscription you wish to cancel and click “Manage” next to it.
- From the menu that opens, click “Cancel Subscription.“
After doing that, your subscription will be canceled as well as auto-renewal. You can both delete your NFL account if you still wish to do so.
Please have in mind that you can not recover your NFL account once you hit the “DELETE” button. As I mentioned earlier, creating a new account is the only way to continue using the service. Of course, you can use the same credentials as before.
On the other hand, you can always turn on and off a subscription on your NFL account. All you have to do is follow the procedure above, and you can either turn it on or off.